News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Vancouver British Columbia!

Started by Ashleigh, April 24, 2011, 06:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleigh

Hello, my name is Ashley and I have a seven year old female Cane Corso named Cleo. She is not the best representative of the breed (physically I mean) but she is a wonderful dog regardless. It has been quite an adventure having Cleo. Before her we had had shelties, a wheaton terrier and a terrier cross.
Cleo has hip dysplasia and is slowing down quite a bit sadly but she is still a happy playful old lady. :)
I'm so glad to have found a forum specifically for Cane Corsos. I can't imagine ever not having one of these amazing dogs in my life.
I look forward to talking to everyone,
Ashley

Mary

Hi Ashleigh and welcome to the board from the east coast!

They are truly an amazing breed and you are right couldn't ever imagine not having one in our lives either. Sorry to hear about your girl but hope you are enjoying every moment you can with her.

LisaR

Hi Ashleigh!

  It's nice to see you here.  Not sure if you remember me or not, you contacted me years ago looking for help with your CC, and we talked several times.   Glad to hear that she is still a happy playful girl.

Cheers,

Lisa

Ashleigh

Thank you for the welcomes!

And Lisa of course I remember you! You were such a big help. I actually found this forum while looking for your website. I love looking at the photo's of your dogs. They are so gorgeous!

Garciano


LisaR

Hey Ashleigh,

  I am so glad you found the site, my old computer died and I lost all my contact info for everyone!   You can find updated photo's of my dogs on my facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Antiquity-Cane-Corso/124506744285524

  Or photobucket:  http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/antiqutiycc/


I have puppies right now, so maybe you would like to come and get some puppy lovin'


Ashleigh

I already found and liked the facebook page :P Your pups are soooo cute I would love love love to meet them!

Jolayne

Hi Ashleigh:D

Nice to meet another Corsi lover in Canada:)