News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Red Deer Alberta

Started by Thor, June 03, 2011, 06:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

Hi gang, Adam from Red Deer here. No corso as of yet, thats why I have joined this site. It's tough to find a good breeder that doesen't have all it's pups spoken for, (I'm also fairly pickey). Hence why I joined up here, see more of whats out there, and or get all the info I need on importing the right dog possibly.

Cody

hello and welcome to the forum Adam.
I am in Calgary, there is another member here Jolayne from Red Deer.
There are a few of us that meet up for walks every now and then in Calgary, we have a various group of CC from quite a few different breeders. If you are around one weekend pm me and we can see if there is a meet up. :)
Hope you enjoy the forum.

Empirestatecanecorso.com

Hey Thor welcome. I wish you luck in your search and due diligence should pay off. There ae a couple of other sites besides this one which can help you in your search and as I dont know if against the rules for this site I would be willing to pm you the info.

I feel however this site has a good mix of people doing different stuff with their dogs so you should be fine however try and be well informed.

The only advise I have for you is to hang around and sort of get an idea what you are looking  for wether a pet that will protect you and your family or a high drive corso that you can do sports as in protection (PSA , Schutzhund etc ) or a conformation show dog.  Good luck to you!

     

Mary

Hi and welcome from the east coast! Good luck with your search and hope to see some pics when you get your puppy!

Jolayne

Hi Adam:)  Welcome to the forum.  As Cody said in the earlier post I am here in Red Deer, may have even met you Three Mile Bend.  I hope what you are looking for.