News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Denver Colorado

Started by Steve1969, June 04, 2011, 07:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve1969

Hi, My name is Steve and I'm from Denver Colorado. I recently had to put down my boy Rocco (Rottweiler) and am looking forward to becoming a new Corso owner. I was first introduced to the breed during my obedience class with my first Rottie Elle and knew one day I would love to have one of my own! I found a great breeder here in Colorado and went to visit and see her dogs. I have a deposit down for an upcoming summer litter and am very excited. I look forward to getting some great info from this site and meeting some fellow Corso owners.

Empirestatecanecorso.com

Awesome , this is a great forum and many are willing to help so stick around, contribute and learn as well.

justice

Welcome to the forum. All the best with your soon to be new addition. These dogs are great !!!!


TeamCaneCorso

Steve,

   Welcome... you found an informative and useful Forum... use it... I too lost my Rottie, Dakota,  of 11 years...
  I so, did not want to compare dogs.... as of course I new I had the best  ;), Rottie ever...
And then I stumbled across this breed... and boy it's a good one... I have a shot of my Rottie at teamcanecorso.com... on the about us page... good luck on finding a pup... don't forget about the rescues....T

Yulia

Welcome and congrats on new puppy
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us