News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Foster/Forever Home needed in Jersey/Philly area

Started by Doll1225, December 31, 2010, 03:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doll1225

Hey Everyone,

I volunteer with a rescue called All They Need is Love, based out of south Jersey. As I have 2 corso of my own, I am their contact when these dogs come to them.
They currently have in their possession an 8 to 10 month old Corso female named Maddox that was taken out of one of our local shelters. The local shelter will not adopt her out because she has some food aggression issues. Other than that, she is a delightful girl. We are interested in either finding her a foster or forever home. I have one photo for anyone interested. Please reply here or private message me if any one can help.

I myself have 2 already and a hectic work schedule or she would just come home with me.

Thanks!
-Erica
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

mge_1

We can help.  Not too far from you as we are in Burlington, NJ.  I'll send a message shortly with details.  Thx