News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from 'the other half'

Started by Bassclef, January 26, 2007, 01:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassclef

Hi,

I am 10-25% of Boleyn Cane Corso, Jo's (jojo) husband.  I have generally remained absent from this forum as I have seen second-hand what a time sink it can be!  But I have recently become interested in coat genetics and knew there was nowhere else on the Internet that I could discuss locii and alelles and have the actual prospect of an answer!

So I look forward to talking about K with you all.

Oh, I'm not that one-track-minded... maybe I can talk about, ohhh... juvenile growth rates and possibly progesterone surges!

Oh, I am that sad aren't I?

Marc

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

PBK

LOL Another dog geek!  Welcome!  I've been reading about K recently too.  Interesting stuff.  Anyway, welcome to the forum!!

Solgunn


ronjhoser

Hey, for a sad man you wear some pretty spiffy shoes... there's hope for you outside of the dog world.  Welcome.

CaneLinda


Curt~RedRockCanyonCC


Bassclef

Thanks for the shoe comment Ron - indeed there is hope for me yet.  I just need to focus all geekness and other idiosyncracies into forums and chats with my father... ask Jojo about our recent debate on the sky's blue colouring...

Oh - and PBK, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on genetics (and my other newfound interest, dentition!)

Marc

Jenny


nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl

Bassclef

I know, I can't help it I am afraid!  I always sound like I am writing for a college textbook!

??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)

canecorsonancy

It's good to increase our vocalubary ;)
xxx
Nancy

ben Fuerte

welcome to the forum Marc  :) ;)

ciao  ;D 8)