News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

New member

Started by mamahippo, November 27, 2011, 03:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mamahippo

 ??? Hey guys!
  I am very looking for a quality breeder. This is a facinating guardian and I always feel much safer around Mastiff type dogs. They have such a way about them. A love for the family and such a strong drive to protect them. I am here not to look for a dog but to find out as much as I can about the CC and Working dog events. I fancy myself quite the trainer and I would love to learn advanced training... I  have 2 little dogs an old chihuahua and a japanese  chin. I  have 4 children ages  16, 14 ,10 and 1 year.

Casa del Sol

Best of luck on your search. Welcome to the forum, lots of info here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Darek