News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

I cannot login at the Chat anymore!!!

Started by canecorsodog, February 20, 2007, 04:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsodog

Hello.

Whe I try to login the Chat, I get the following Error:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'nancyforum2'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/www/virtual/canecorsoforum.info/htdocs/local.php on line 9

Fatal error: Access denied for user 'nancyforum2'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/www/virtual/canecorsoforum.info/htdocs/local.php on line 9


What is wrong, I never had problems before and I am still at the same computer!?!

Please help!

Sandra

canecorsodog

Just found the topic of nancy so it is not my fault.
Thanks.

canecorsonancy

Nothing wrong with your computer. Robbrs has done a lot of work on the server today to keep the forum and chat on-line. There have been some hacker attacks >:( Somehow in all that work, the connection from the forum to the chatroom got disabled. Robbrs is having a good Carnival time now after an entire day of work on the forum. I e-mailed him about the chat problem. He will read it tomorrow. I hope he does not mind to spend some more Carnival time on the forum. mIRC users can still connect to the chatroom. I wondered why it was so quiet there this evening :P
xxx
Nancy

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

canecorsodog

Thanks to Robbrs, this pour guy has to spend so much time just to keep us entertained..... :-*

I will try again now!


Thanks!!!

Robbrs

That's no problem! I think it's part off the job, but some good words somethimes makes feel me goodÃ,  ;D hmmz make a topic for that: "the-big-thanks-to-Robbrs topic"Ã,  :P
I hope that all the hard work will give you a faster forumÃ, with a good working chat and with less hangups :)