News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

I am from Romania

Started by fiona_zelmani, January 23, 2007, 11:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiona_zelmani

My name is Monica and i life in the west part of Romania. I own one cane corso. His name is Argo and his nickname is Orso.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You can check out his website...sorry untill now we have only the version of the site in romanian but i am working on the english version too. :) www.argo.octopis.com
...life is great.....relax ....and enjoy it...
   www.argo.octopis.com

denis_ali

Hello Moni....nice to have u here .....cute dog u have  ;D

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ben Fuerte

welcome to the forum  :)

nice people to met - lot to read  ;)

enjoy it

ciao  8)

CaneLinda

Hi Monica1
Nice to see u here!  ;D

Curt~RedRockCanyonCC

Welcome to the forum Monica,
Nice looking boy. I have another friend that calls his dog ORSO also.  Have a great day.
                                                                                                                    Curt

Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Casa del Sol

hola monica and welcome to the forum. nice looking boy there.  ;D
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Sussi


Joe


Stephanie

Welcome to the board!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You have a very nice Corso.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I've liked him since I seen him on Denis's site.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;)


USA

Solgunn

Hello!

Welcome to this forum and what a nice dog! :D

Deucalions


Garciano

Hello and welcome
Good looking boy  :o

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com