News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

VOLTURI FCI Poland

Started by Monika Volturi, February 09, 2010, 08:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika Volturi

Hi
I'm Monika Kalenik-Krajewska and I'm owner of VOLTURI kennel.
I live in Poland, near Warsaw.
I invite you to my website : www.volturi-canecorso.pl ( english version soon  ;) )
This year I plan to first litter in my kennel  :)
and this is GINA:




visit us online at:  www.volturi-canecorso.pl


karolina

I wish you the best for your kennel! :)

Monika Volturi

Gina last week was on a date in Italy. Now we are waiting for the effects of this trip ;). Father of our puppies will be Conan dei Dauni. Puppies should be born around June 10.
there are some pictures from a date  ;)



Many thanks to Massimo - a wonderful man of great knowledge of the cane corso.

When I'am sure that Gina is pregnant, I'll open a topic in the "litter announcements"  :)
visit us online at:  www.volturi-canecorso.pl


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

CaneCorsoClan

Good Luck for your litter!!!  :)

Ada

Monika, I keep my fingers crossed for your puppies! The couple on the picture above looks wonderful  ;).
Regards :-)
Ada, Prima & Sigma


Monika Volturi

Ruskennel, CaneCorsoClan, Ada - thanks   :-*

I also keep my fingers crossed. I must be patient for USG  ::)
visit us online at:  www.volturi-canecorso.pl


Cohors Poland FCI

We wish you a many little coros :)

Helmut

Hi Monika, good luck  ;D ;D
Helmut ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Monika Volturi

Asia, Helmut -  thanks  :-* I'm waiting for USG
visit us online at:  www.volturi-canecorso.pl


Art

Hello Monika  :) Keeps tight thumbs too Gine. :)
Birma i Artur

[img]

Monika Volturi

New foto from my kennel  :) :




Gina, Margot, Modigliani  :D
visit us online at:  www.volturi-canecorso.pl


Monika Volturi

visit us online at:  www.volturi-canecorso.pl


Monika Volturi

New website of Volturi kennel is ready to visit  :)
Wellcome !!
www.volturi-canecorso.pl

visit us online at:  www.volturi-canecorso.pl