News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Blue Cane Corso

Started by crackman, February 17, 2007, 01:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crackman

i have a blue cane corso....his name is Blue. he is 9months old and wieghs 75lbs. my question is: how big should i expect him to get and how long do these dogs grow?? thanx, crackman

Irena

hey welcome
post a pics of your boy :)
CC takes long time to grow and fell properly, around 3 years, some dogs take more


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ben Fuerte

welcome to the forum  :)

lots to reed - nice people to meet

enjoy it

ciao  8)

canecorsonancy

Hi Crackman,

Welcome on board.
Could you be so kind to give us a proper introduction? Name and where you are from etc.
xxx
Nancy

crackman

hi there canecorsonancy......actually i did introduce myself. but in case you missed it - my name is mike from youngstown, ohio. i have a red doberman...his name is Nitro and he's a biggy at 117lbs. and i have a blue cane corso and his name is Blue. i will post pics as soon as i figure out how to post pics....just wondering how big my boy Blue will grow and how long it will take him to get to his full size??  thank u for the feedback and welcome. any additional feedback would be greatly appreciated.....as i am very interested in my doggies and love them like my hotrods....and almost as much as my wife.....well maybe more.

Joe

Welcome to the forum.

Here is a link with a growth chart, I'm sure there area lot of variables but I guess you could use it as a guideline.

It's in Kg's so just times by 2.2

http://cane-corso.misto.cz/_MAIL_/English/en_info.html

crackman

thank you for the info. and i will post a picture or 2 soon.

Guzzi

Quote from: Joe on February 20, 2007, 11:25:02 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Here is a link with a growth chart, I'm sure there area lot of variables but I guess you could use it as a guideline.

It's in Kg's so just times by 2.2

http://cane-corso.misto.cz/_MAIL_/English/en_info.html

Interesting to see this growth chart.. I would also find it interesting to see a growth chart with the heigth of the CC... anyone know where to find that??

canecorsonancy

I never seen it of heights. But I think it would be impossible to make a chart of that. Some dogs stay small, some get big. Some go much faster in the beginning, to end slow. Some start slow and make up later. I never measure height till about 1 year old. Pups won't stand still anyway ::)
xxx
Nancy

Cohors

360º Cane Corso