News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Chicago :)

Started by Chantico, March 13, 2012, 03:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantico

Hello all! I am a soon to be mommy of a Cane Coros pup. We just put our deposit down for a POL pup and can not wait till we bring her home. I am hoping to use this forum for any tips and suggestions on raising her and bringing her home  ;D

TrishF

WELCOME!! I live in the southern tip of IL. Where did you get your pup from? Will you be showing or is your pup a pet? There is so much useful info here on the forum. Welcome aboard!
Trish
CorsoMom to:
Legacy's Shogun and AKC CH Legacy's Ziva is a Diva
Mom to Legacy's Shogun and Legacy's Ziva is a Diva

Chantico

We are hoping to show and breed our girl when she is old enough. We are getting her from South Carolina. She was just born yesterday and we are so eager to bring her home!! :)