News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello ALL!! From Angelo and Gennaro my 6.5 month old Corso

Started by asabadin, February 13, 2007, 07:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asabadin

My first post here.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I hope to have alot of fun, learn and educate others at the same time on this board.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Cheers everybody. Just so you know I am in Southern California. I was hoping to get in contact with other owners in So cal if possible. here is A pic of my boy Gennaro at six months. He is a bit on the larger side. Weighing 90 in this photo at 6 months to the day. I am trying to keep my eyes closed as he grows since these guys go through so many ugly stages. his topline was straight as an arrow until he had his growth spurts. It levels out and then a few weeks later he goes high in the rear again and so on. I wonder how many more time this will happen?
Below is his 6 month old picture.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Also, here is a link to a short video I took of him. Sorry, I do not know how to post a photobucket video here but here is the dierct link.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/asabadin/?action=view&current=gennarovideo.flv




tmlto

well it's about time you got here, welcome angelo! looking forward to seeing your boy grow.

There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

Casa del Sol

whats up angelo, this is eddie from texas. welcome to the forum. i do believe there are a few so cal owners in here. lots of great info and good people here. enjoy....
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena

welcome  tothe forum
nice looking boy, who are his perents?


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

asabadin

He is out of Scandifio's nino- ofa good (Noe di liano- hd-a x scandifio's baby- ofa good)
                                              X                             
Scandifio's midnight (Italian champ mazculitino-HD-A x italian champ nefertari -HD-A)

Here are the photos I have

sire


DAM

grand sire

grand sire


Anita


nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl

canecorsonancy

Quote from: asabadin on February 15, 2007, 07:29:40 AM
Italian champ mazculitino-HD-A x italian champ nefertari -HD-A

Nice boy you have.
But 1 question. Are you sure about these titles?? I thought I had all Italian Champions in the pedigree database, yet these 2 seem to be missing ::) I would like to keep the database updated on the champions. So if you are sure, can you tell me what year they got this title so that I can find them and enter them in my database incl parents and ancestors?
xxx
Nancy

rothorm

Italian champ mazculitino-HD-A
I think she wants to say Mascalzonelatino, but he is not Italian Champion.
I don't know this Nefertari, and there's no one Nefertari Champion in ENCI database until end 2.006.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

ItalicaCaneCorso

Montse,

I think he is speaking of Neferitiri sister to Nikita. Nikita is of course is Italian Champion but I don't know about Neferitiri????

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

canecorsonancy

Quote from: ItalicaCaneCorso on February 15, 2007, 11:49:10 AM
I think he is speaking of Neferitiri sister to Nikita. Nikita is of course is Italian Champion but I don't know about Neferitiri????
Thanks guys. This makes it easier to find them. I did find Nefertari, sister of Nikita. But not an Italian Champion and not HD A ::) So maybe this is another Nefertari.
But Noe is a champion for sure. He did not mention that. Noe is Dutch Champion ;D Only the HD A....... Not in Italy and not in Holland, so I don't where he got that score.
xxx
Nancy

ItalicaCaneCorso

No Nancy for sure it is Nefritiri sister of Nikita. I know the breeder it is for sure....She is now dead due to complications of pregnancy I think....


Angelo welcome to the forum. Your boy is beautiful....

Please ask your breeder to confirm if the titles are correct....

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

asabadin

guess some of the titles were off after some research. I know Masculitino is a champ though.(not sure of the spelling. If the hip rating records I have are off, please update me with the correct ones.

Zoe, how is el presidente?  I have not heard much about him or seen any breedings out of him from you? For such a fine specimen I would think we would have seen some nice pups out of him by now. Is he healthy?

canecorsonancy

I now did find a Mascalzonelatino (Atos Dell'Antico Cerberus x Baghera) who is HD A and Giovane Promessa ENCI. Not sure if this is the correct Mascalzonelatino, since there are more than 10 in ENCI database (all breeds). But this happens to be a Cane Corso, HD A and Giovane Promessa ENCI (promissing youth also refered to as Young Italian Champion). But this is not a Championtitle which is accepted for Championclass. But I think this might be the Mascalzonelatino you have in your pedigree.

As for Noe and Nefertari. Both have no official hipscore in ENCI database. Noe has been in Holland and also there no official hipscore. Noe is Dutch Champion. Nefertari has no titles in ENCI database.

Italian Championtitles are easy to check on the SACC website http://www.canecorsoitaliano.it/campioni.html or on the ENCI website. If you have LIR number, it is also easy to find them in ENCI pedigree database, where all titles and hipscores are mentioned.
xxx
Nancy

asabadin

Thank you very much fr the info. PArt of why I joined this forum. To learn!!!! Thanks again.