News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from British Columbia, Canada

Started by Micha, January 26, 2011, 07:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micha

Hi fellow Cane Corso lovers! 
We live with our big puppy Micha (pronounced Mee-Ka) in Port Moody, B.C. Canada. 
She is 3 1/2 years old but still wants to play like a puppy ;)     We would love to find other Cane Corsos to meet with for playdates.  Micha came from a big litter, and was born near 100 Mile House, B.C.  We are hoping to connect with people who adore this breed and especially with other Corsos in our area.  I recently had a baby, and we'd really like to find a playmate for our fur-baby too. 
Thanks,
Jen

Mary

Hi and welcome to the board from an easterner. There are a few people out your area that have corsi that would probably love to meet up with you. I am sure that they will see your post and look you up.

Garciano


Cody

Hi and welcome to the forum from Calgary.
I used to live on Hornby Island, miss the beauty not the rain. 8)

Corsilover

Hello I all so live in b.c i am from Surrey Newton area