News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello Everyone!!!!!

Started by Pacifica, March 30, 2007, 09:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsodog

Hey Mike,

great to see you here!!!

ben Fuerte

welcome

lot to reed - nice people arround

enjoy it

ciao   8)

chris

hello and welcome mike,enjoy the forum

mobiusgrip

Hey mike,

So, here I am, man. This looks to be a fantastic place for us Corso-afficianados. Thanks for the tip ...and of course thanks for this amazing little guy. We've given him the name Django after one my favorite Jazz guitarists, Django Reinhardt, from the 30's. The original Django was a true European gypsy who, like all gypsies, traveled though Europe. This reminds me of your Brasco (my pup's father) -genetically Italian, born in the Czech republic, raised in the U.S.
-A cosmopolitan Dog with incredible abilities!

Django's temperment, intelligence, and bearing (at 10 weeks) continue to blow my mind. Yesterday I started working some basic comands. In about a half hour, he understood "sit," "down," and "come." But my most popular command is "out": he is loves to play hard and occasionally I need to get a toy (or a finger back). He's just amazingly bright and tuned in. ...and once he's exhausted himself, what a cuddler. After one week he is letting me know when he wants to go outside for a potty. Yesterday we went shopping together. He rode around in a shopping cart at "Lowes" and "The Great Indoors", meeting lots of people with a wagging tail, and kisses.

Thanks buddy,
Josh

Pacifica

Hey Eeryone   ;D  !!!!  Thanks, Josh!!!

They are special PUPS and your on your way with Django!!  :)


Visit Us Online at: www.PacificaCaneCorso.com

Sarka

Hi Mike,

nice to meet you here! I saw you have lot "childrens" on this forum and me lot "grandchildrens"! ;D Nice, now I will got actual info about them..