News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Jonathan

Started by Jonathan, April 01, 2007, 05:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rothorm

I never saw the grey one (Stella I think) at real. Ã,¿Is she still alive?

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

guillaume

Montse, I believe that you missed her , it was with the euro 2002 in  open class ,Absolute vamp too

Jonathan

Yes she is alive .
She was at eurodog 2002 in Paris(third place in open classe).
Her parents are RAUL(Birillo/Clarissa) and OLYMPE (Airo/Zeudi)

rothorm

Well, this is funny, because I wasn't in the European Dog Show of Paris, no either Vamp.
I inscribed Vamp and Aurum, but I had to be in Madrid for my exams of judge, so I couldn't travel to Paris and my dogs has rest at home.
After I read in some sites, that Vamp has won, and that Vamp was European Champion.... That will be nice, to win without to be necessary to go to the show, but this is not true. Vamp was NO RING in Paris. She was at home, in Barcelona.
I tryed to write to this sites, to say Vamp is not European Champion and that she wasn't in the show, and that the European Champion is Molly, but they never has changed it.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

jojo

They just wanna give you titles babe... take them and run  ;D

Welcome Jonathan, were you in Poland... I get very confused  ??? ???

STUNNING dogs! x
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Jonathan

Yes Montse this is very funny !
But i think,people mistake Vamp and Roccia(first place in open classe)
With the color...

Hello Jojo,yes i was in poland,with Vaia della R'A,Al capone legend,Ubo goss and Asko de la guittonie.

jojo

Then if you were there, I think we met, I was the English girl drooling over Asko  ;D ;D ;D

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com


rothorm

Yes, maybe they make a mistake with Roccia and Vamp, I never seen in flash ROccia, but in pictures they look very similar.
But the people who make the mistake knows very well Roccia...

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

guillaume

I don't do a mistake , i was thinking that you were at eurodog 2002  ??? , i know roccia , i'can't do a mistake with her ;)

rothorm

Hi Guillaume,
Don't worry, I'm speaking about the sites where is write that Vamp won the Eurodog show 2.002.
I know you could not make the mistake beetween Roccia and Vamp ( ;) Roccia is the mother of your male, I supossed it!  ;D)

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com