News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Howdy Corso-folks!!!

Started by mobiusgrip, April 16, 2007, 10:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobiusgrip

Hey Jerry & Makayla-

I'm running out the door, but I'll check out the pics of Giorgio this week end! I guess, in a way, he is my nephew, and you are aunt and ucle to
Django...

Neoffyte, Thanks for the offer to help & thanks for the welcome. The Cane Corso is simply the coolest breed.

Hi Mike. Django's growth rate is astounding... Terrifying ...in a good way! Ha!!!

Josh

Jerry&Kayla

hey thats a good way to put it lol aunt and uncles i like that, well when you see the pics of him he has his ears but he just got them cropped so when his ears are healed we'll take new pics and put them up!!!!
                                                       makayla

mobiusgrip

Okay, so I saw the pics of Giorgio. He's a stud already! Sometime this month, I'm thinking of popping down to S.D. to visit Mike and some friends with Django. Would you want to get together for a puppy play-date? Maybe we could include some of Django and Giorgio's brothers and sisters for a little reunion. As they say, "Socialize! Socialize! Socialize!"

Sarka

Good puppy Josh!

Put of course you must crop them! Now he look sweet whit the long ear, but in adult time its will be no more so sweet :-\

Jerry&Kayla

hey yeah that would be fun, maybe we could all go to the dog beach or something but yeah keep us updated on when you guys want to get together!!!
                                              makayla and jerry

canecorsodog

Hello and welcome here!

Sandra

mobiusgrip

Hi Sandra-

Thanks for the welcome! Love your dogs.