News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Shauna DeMoss, July 18, 2007, 03:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItalicaCaneCorso

Fancy to see you here! Welcome to the forum!!!

Zoe  ;D
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
Bruce ws really handsome!

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum


USA

Kat

Welcome on this forum.
What a beautiful boy, this Bruce guy  :o :-*

roy

hello Shauna
welcome to the forum
roy

Phantom


jojo

Welcome - we have never met but I remember interacting with you on the CCAA forum  ;)
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Curt~RedRockCanyonCC

Hey Shauna,
Welcome, nice to see you here.
                                                                                                                                          Curt

KahuCaneCorso

Hello and welcome!  you have some beautiful CC's at your kennel!

Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D ;D

Ferro

Hello and welcom here.
Bruce is a very handsome boy  ;)

ben Fuerte

 :D heÃ,´s looking great  :D

thanks for sharing

ciao  8)


Sussi

Hi and welcomeÃ,  :) very nice maleÃ,  :D

Yulia

Hey Shauna and Welcome
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

rothorm

I like a lot Gaia and I always like a lot Bruce. I hope some day I will see him at real!

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com