News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Scobert Kennel - Croatia

Started by Scobert, July 28, 2007, 09:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Our Grand Guerra


Scobert

Thank'sÃ,  ;D here is a few new Giovannas picturesÃ,  :)

Run


play with children


stocking


akcion


takeing a rest





Sandra


Scobert


Scobert

Giovanna & Zeus :)





Giovanna first time in the sea ;D





;)




Monty

Scobert, nice photos ... :)

Pozdrav za lipi Split ... ;)

Scobert

Thanks Monty :)
Two new Giovanna's pictures.




patti


Cane Club Kennel

Welcome to the forum ...

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

Scobert


rob61


Helmut

Great welcome to Scobert CC,
you have nice pics on your page, I like your dogs!
Helmut 
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Scobert

Thank's. CCSTARLIGHT, I sow your page. Samanta is beautifle. :)

Giovanna



Bella Doll's

Hi Scobert, I didn't welcome you when you 1st got on here, I am sorry for that. I just watched Giovana's video, very nice. Very happy dog. My Giovanni is somewhat like him. But tell me, were you scared to take that stick out of his mouth? It looked as if you were using the longer stick in your hand to manipulate the stick in his mouth. I was just wondering if he was like stick, or toy agressive? Beautiful animal though!

Also, I saw on your banner.crest you had picture os CC and Bulldog. Do you raise bulldogs too? I have 4 of those myself!!

Anyways, belated welcome to the Forum!!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~