News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Hungary

Started by Majoshaza, September 18, 2007, 04:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majoshaza

Hello Aiace!

2007.12,16 Hungary, Budapest,  Champion Dog Show :         Best female:      Majosháza Réme Elisia
                                                                                      Best male and BOB :   Perone ( owner Majosháza Réme kennel )

and

2007.05.28 Hungary,Budapest, Cane corso Club Dog Show  : The Best Cane Corso BOB:  Majosháza Réme Alessa

Aiace got what today the Belgium exhibition, which in a sequence got placed?

Best Regards, Csaba
www.majoshazareme.hu


Aiace

Congratulate!
Aiace : Very promissing.
We see us Oktober in Hungary! Bye Bye
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Majoshaza

Hello Kriszta!

I thank the congratulation.

I As well congratulate as the Belgium  you exhibition
I joy if you go on a visit me us.
Do you come his to Hungary exhibition?

Ciao, Csaba

Majoshaza

Hello Everyone,

In the picture Majosháza Réme Cornélius.( Cornélius is from Majosháza Réme Aletta x Conan Dei Dauni )

www.majoshazareme.hu


rebecca

Quote from: Majoshaza on January 17, 2008, 03:26:36 AM
Hello Everyone,

In the picture Majosháza Réme Cornélius.( Cornélius is from Majosháza Réme Aletta x Conan Dei Dauni )

www.majoshazareme.hu


nice boy congratulation for your work
animal's for life!!!!


Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hi, I've just take a look on your site. Nice site.
Della Ruralis Gens Teb, Elisia, her daughter? Juli; I think are nice females
The male in your kennel I like the most is Zorro( hope I've spelled the names correct)
He's really nice
Have a nice stay here on the forum

Majoshaza

#21
I thank

Rebecca andÃ,  Asia
herein one image photo from Perone ( Tempesta x Conan Dei Dauni )

Regards

Csaba

www.majoshazareme.hu

Classicorso

Quote from: Majoshaza on January 17, 2008, 06:36:27 PM
I thank

Rebecca andÃ,  Asia
herein one image photo from Perone ( Tempesta x Conan Dei Dauni )

Regards

Csaba

www.majoshazareme.hu

Hello Csaba

Please post new pictures of Zorro !!

Congratulations!!

Felipe


Majoshaza

Hello Filepe!

New image is not unfortunately from Zorro, but I lay the ancient here.

Csaba

Majoshaza

#24
rebecca thank!

Asia,

Della Ruralis Gens Tebe is parents ( Trono x Dalila ) and big father Italian Champion Cloto.
Elisia and Juli siblings.
Majosháza Réme Elisia and Majosháza Réme Juli their parents ( Majosháza Réme Aletta x Fauno Degli Elmi ).
I joy how do you like it you Zorro

Best Regards
Csaba

www.majoshazareme.hu



Majoshaza

Juli is the image.

Majosháza Réme Juli  BOB, 22.10.2006 Hungary Budapest Middle-East European Dog Show.

Majoshaza


Majoshaza

Picture from Majosháza Réme Juli

smart


Majoshaza