News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

List of breeders on this forum

Started by canecorsonancy, January 01, 2008, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsonancy

You are so right. It takes more than pups to really be considered a breeder. But I can not check people's knowlegde and see if they also use that knowlegde in breedings. I can not see if someone just puts 2 dogs together and sells his pups to everyone, or does carefully select on dogs as well as on owners. There are people who do a lot of research and have a lot of knowlegde before even breeding their first litter. People who know more before ever breeding that first litter than people who just put 2 dogs together and think breeding is the way to learn somehting. Since I can not check anything, for this forum I can only take the easy way out. And that is having had Corso pups ::) Nothing I can change about that.
xxx
Nancy

Bella Doll's

Thank you Nancy, I agree with everything you have said! I wish there was someway that you be an administrator could meet the newbies on the Forum, as I know I would love to meet you! But it is kind of like most things in life, you have to play Devil's Advocate, or give the Benefit of the Doubt and trust your instincts, if someone then in turn does you wrong or doesn't hold up their end as they have represented themselves, the nail their butts to the wall and expose them for the fraud they are!
I just want to say thank you again for updating my status, and I personally will not let you down, for I am who I say I am! You will get to know my winning personality as time goes by.
Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks again for this Forum, I love it!! I have learned so much in the short time I have been here, and a big thank you goes out to the ones who have made me feel a part of it!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Jozef

Hello Nancy,

I am Cane Corso breeder located in Slovakia. I would like to be listed as a breeder here as well. Name: Jozef Ivanis, Kennel: CORSOLERO, www.corsolero.eu

Thank you
Jozef

Natalia

I would like to be listed as a breeder here as well.
Natalia ,kennel "Błękitna Przystań" Poland
website  www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/   ;D
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Tergestum

Hi Nancy,

it would be an honor to be listed with all this passion colleagues. I'm a Cane Corso breeder in Brazil:
Name: Fabio De Santi
Kennel: Tergestum
web site: www.canecorsoitaliano.com.br

Tks!!

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Russia
"Ekskljuziv-N" kennel
Natalia Belih ( breeder)
www.exclusive-n.com
:)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Castell Anselmo

Can be added to the list of breeders too? Thanks :-)

Allevamento Enci-Fci "di Castell'Anselmo" www.castellanselmo.com  ;D

severine

Hi!!!
Can you add my breeder on your breeder's list
http://boisdaquilas.chiens-de-france.com
Thank's  ;D :)

Eurasia

Hi Nancy,I would be in the list of Italian breeding,Thank you!!!!!! :-*
www.eurasia.altervista.org

Cane Corso Della Riva

Can you add me to the list I live in Puerto Rico, thank you.

www.canecorsodellariva.com
www.canecorsopr.com

Koronat

Corso Vincitore
www.canecorso.ee

canecorsonancy

I hope to have some time this weekend to update this list. I will check this topic to see who else still has to be placed in this list and who's status has to be changed to "breeder". ;)
xxx
Nancy

atison

Hi, Nancy,
I have wait for long time, than I can be considered a breeder for myself.
So please, put me into the breeders list, I am from Czech Republic.
At least Sarka of Bajer will be not alone.
My web sites : www.atison.cz
Bye Radka

Leon

Hi Nancy.
I am a breeder from Israel, and I would like to be added to Israel breeding. Also, Pls, change my Position to BREEDER.  ::)

Thank's in advance.

Leon.
"ESSENCE OF EMPIRE"

CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il

Monika Volturi

Hi !
Can you add my breeder on your breeder's list :

VOLTURI FCI from Poland. My website: www.volturi-canecorso.pl

thanks a lot 
Monika :-*
visit us online at:  www.volturi-canecorso.pl