News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

ALL GREETINGS FROM MOSCOW !

Started by Ilona Sokol, January 06, 2008, 10:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilona Sokol

Quote from: Ilona Sokol on January 07, 2008, 12:08:09 AM
I have still more many dogs. If it will be interesting to you, I with pleasure shall show you their photo. :)


And it is my small favourite, to it now only 8 months, her name is RUS BEST LINE ESMIRALDA  ( Rus best line O'Grosbey  x Rus best line Nikol )

http://i011.radikal.ru/0712/00/56d313f36685.jpg
On a photo to it of 6 months

It grand daughter Scaccomatto

Ilona Sokol

jojo, I would love to see some pics of Bora, if you have something, please share with me  ::)

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Ilona Sokol

Scaccomatto is a great reproducer, he gave me remarkable children

Ilona Sokol

#19

jojo

I sent it twice the first time it bounced  ???
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Ilona Sokol


Amore

Howdy from Georgia.  Welcome to the forum.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome.  We always enjoy pictures!!
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Dasha & Ikaro


Ilona Sokol

Amore,   Blue Ridge Corsos

Thanks  :)

Ilona Sokol


Sandra

Hi Ilona,
Welcome from New York  :)

ben Fuerte


Welcome to the forum  :D

Some really nice dogs  ;D

ciao  8)


Sarka