News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello From New York

Started by Sandra, January 06, 2008, 11:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItalicaCaneCorso

oopss I wanted to post a little video of Carlito that Henry and Sandra put together.

Thanks Ron! I love Camillas character too! In this video you can see it and Carlito does have the exact same personality it is so funny!
She is crazy crazy happy happy happy!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OoHFZ2uBLw

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

KahuCaneCorso

Hello and welcome!!!  You have a lovely boy!  I was lucky to see him,  his brothers, and sisters at Zoes  ;D ;D  Congrats!

Aiace

Willkommen!Very very nice Dog!

Krisztina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Amore

Yes, Corsi are like chips or chocolate, can't have just one.   Congrats on your new boy and welcome aboard.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

patti

Hello and Welcome! I love your puppy! Carlos and his sister Crystal were my favs out of that litter. Another job well done Zoe! He's beautiful! Patti :)

Kayley R

Welcome! That is a very handsome puppy you have!! I can't wait to see how he turns out  :)

Ronda75

 :) Welcome onboard to you 3! Nice have you here!
Enrica

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome Sandra & Henry.

Carlito has a amazing head, congratulations.

[]'s

Eduardo /  CCK.

100% envolved

Mary

Hello and welcome!

Carlos is very nice looking but I love all of Zoe's dogs. I have Hemi (U2) out Marneo and Italia last litter and before we were even home from picking her up my boyfriend was talking about a male within a year or 2. They are very addictive and have amazing personality and are a joy to own!

Sandra

 He is beautiful. Very nice to meet you and I agree. When I meet Camilla,Italia and co. I feel in love. When we went to pick up Carlito and Crystal was still there cause the person who was going to get her couldn't because she had gotten really sick. My boyfriend was ready to take crystal home. :)

Garciano

Welcome to the forum ;D ;D
Nice job with that clip Zoe.Very well done ,Thanks for sharing :D

Mary

Yeah when I saw Crystal was still there I was trying to talk the boyfriend into getting her now but we aren't starting to build until April so we don't really have the room but I would have made it if she didn't already have a home for her. She was gorgeous.

PS Hemi is a girl...I know it isn't a name for a female but this girl isn't really built like a female...friends have nick-named her the tank.  :P

Sandra

She has an amazing body structure. Very Nice :)

Mary

She is my female Marneo. LOL! We might be just a little bias but we think she is amazing. LOL!

Our Grand Guerra

Welcome to forum Sandra and Henry