News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

hello from Serbia-Reggina and Xia CC lady's

Started by rista77, February 02, 2008, 10:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben Fuerte


congrats

puppies are looking great  ;D

and nice portraits


ciao  8)

KahuCaneCorso


rista77


twoofo

WOW - I love those white background portraits - and I have a favourite one! Cute faces and big heads  ;D And Djina looking good as Mammy also!

Congrats!

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

I lilke you pupps!!! :) Fantastik photos in white fon!!! :D
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

rista77

Hi dear people!  :D

I wasnt be here because my job kill me but I am return I and want to introduce you a female from our breed!  ;)

Aurora Corso Imperium 3.5 months



CORSO IMPERIUM KENNEL
FCI 4707

best regards from Serbia  ;)

kris_c_c


william y

She's cute, what a blocky little head! ;D  She will be fun to watch for in future.

Bella Doll's

She is very nice.. I like her a lot.. She has been doing some major growing!! Congrats!! ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

duvel

I really like your Reggina!! She's beautiful!
She makes nice pups too  ;D
take it easy, take a CC

Patricia

Nice to seer you here also. Dei Dauni Conan is also the grandfather of our Toran  :) Nice pup you have.


www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

rista77


thanks to all of you  ;)

Some of A litter of CORSO IMPERIUM KENNEL

Aurora Corso Imperium


Anaconda Corso Imperium


Ania Corso Imperium


Amba Corso Imperium


And Aurora Corso Imperium in motion  :)
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/rista77/?action=view&current=Picture157_Archos_.flv

regards from Serbia  ;)

rista77

Hi my dear people  :)

some new photos

Reggina Custodi Nos  - Djina mom  ;)


Aurora Corso Imperium baby  ;D 4.5 months now





regards from Serbia  ;)


MOLOSSIARETUSEI