News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Connecticut

Started by Buie-VonBozo, February 05, 2008, 04:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cane Club Kennel

Hi and Welcome here.

[]Ã,´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hi Patti, could you post some pictures of Gothyk??  Thanks.
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

patti

Yes as soon as I can figure it out! :)

Mobius

Welcome. Tell a bit about your dogs pedigree. Are Keith and Kathy combining some American Bloodlines w/ European? I can't recall. I'd love to see what they're producing these days. As I remember they have unusually consistent Pennhip scores that are over 80th percentile.

Good to have you here.

Buie-VonBozo

Thank you for your interest. Buies father is Tanzarellas Sancio Ramirez, who has Dyrium bloodlines and his mother is Izzy who also is in the same bloodline. You are right about there consistency in there hip scores. They have some of the best hips out there. Buie is driving me nuts to go outside right now. I will be back in a little bit.
Gary, Christie, Sleeping Giant's Drambuie a.k.a Buie and Sleeping Giant's on a Bender a.k.a Ozzy

patti

I have been trying to send pictures...I have resized my photos and hit additional options, added my pictures then hit Post and still nothing ??? It only loads half way and thats it..any suggestions? Thx!

Buie-VonBozo

I am having the same problem. The only way I got pics up was by Akita doing it for me... Thanks Akita
Gary, Christie, Sleeping Giant's Drambuie a.k.a Buie and Sleeping Giant's on a Bender a.k.a Ozzy

Garciano

Hello and welcome to the forum

Mobius

So your dog's ped does not go back to any of the "American", Bellmonte, Sotile Dogs?

patti


patti

hey it only took me two days to figure this out!  ;D Patti

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

patti

yes that is Gothyk. I also posted pix in the spotlight section.

Buie-VonBozo

No Mobius. He is all Italian. Except for his American accent and the dogs that were bred here.
Gary, Christie, Sleeping Giant's Drambuie a.k.a Buie and Sleeping Giant's on a Bender a.k.a Ozzy