News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

HOWDY FROM VICENZA

Started by mrs santana & luz, February 13, 2008, 07:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrs santana & luz

HELLO, MY NAME IS EMILY, I AM EDDIE'S WIFE (SANTANA_ITALIA). I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YA'LL AND LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE CANE CORSO SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH MY HUSBAND.Ã,  ;D

Casa del Sol

Hi, Babe

Glad you could make it here.... ;D
Lots of great people here as you already know and have met a few.
Have fun.... ;D

Love you..
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the Mrs. :)

Now you will know us all firsthand. Enjoy


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

vasuandchris

Welcome Mrs. Eddie :) ;D

We all pray that Eddie stays safe and sound.

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Finally. Great Emily to see you here :D
One advice; read read read and read  if you wanna keep up with your husband :P
Well I guess, you allready know some, but this is a great place to learn about everything that's about the cane corso
Please give Santana a big hug, I like him. He's growing very nice.

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board Emily :D
It's really great to see you here. Like Veleda (Asia) said, read read and read to keep up with Eddie ;)
xxx
Nancy

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Mobius

Quote from: santana_italia on February 13, 2008, 07:51:16 PM
Hi, Babe

Glad you could make it here.... ;D
Lots of great people here as you already know and have met a few.
Have fun.... ;D

Love you..

That is really sweet.

Yes, it is good to have Mrs Ed here. I wish I could get my wife to join in. As for using this forum as a learning tool, I can't say enough about it! It has made a huge difference for me.

Welcome!

Kelly


ben Fuerte

 Hi and welcome Emily  :D

I think a lot to read to keep up with Eddie  ;) ;D

ciao  8)

justice

Welcome Emily,

Wow I'm jealous. I would love for my wife to join the forum but she wants no parts, says it already takes up too much of my time  (who will mind the kids?). however, glad to see you here, nice husband & wife team.

roy

hello Emily
welcome to the forum,im sure u guys will have a good  corso team,
hope to meet you  and eddie when u guys came back to texas.
take care
roy

KahuCaneCorso


Casa del Sol

wow,what a welcome. i'm jealous.....LOL ;D
i only had 5 replies when i joined back in july of 2006....LOL ;D
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.