News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Greetings from Lower Austria

Started by Andrea, March 24, 2008, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrea

Hello, I'm glad to join this great community.

May I intruduce myself?

My name is Andrea, I'm 34 years old and live in Lower Austria.

I'm adopted  ;D  by a 2 years old Cane Corso Girl named Nobile (of Binajo Conceptions).

I hope my english is not too bad and I don't disgrace myself.

Hope to get many new CC-friends and maybe I can find here some family-members of Nobile?

Warm greetings from Lower Austria!
Andrea & Nobile


Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English. Here  anything about dogs is universal. We all understand each other.

PS>I always make mistakes with grammar or spelling even though English is my only language :) :)


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Hello and welcome Andrea(Wo wohnst Du in Nierderoesterreich?)
Here you get lot of fun and everything about the CC
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Andrea

@CCSTARLIGHT: aus dem bezirk gänserndorf (das ist ca. 20km nord/östlich von Wien)

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

LisaB

Welcome and your English is great!!!
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

justice

Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy it.

KahuCaneCorso


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Kratosz kennel

Halo!
Welcome! :D I believe it,possibly family I am a member

Dominik

Hello Andrea, don`t worry your english is good   ;D

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Jozef

Hello Andrea, regards from "neighbour" from Slovakia, welcome and have fun here!  ;)

patti