News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Bob new french CC lover.

Started by Bob, August 18, 2006, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rothorm

Hello bob... ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¿And your new puppies?

Susen, you make a mistake. Unico, called Paco is owned by reg, not by bob

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

jojo

I  think us ugly little breeders should stick together!!!

Welcome!
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Bob

Hi everybody
I am backÃ,  ;D
I had lostÃ,  url

sorry for this veryÃ,  late answer....more 6 month!!!!!!! :o

Hi Montse, I'm soo happy from my last litter
ch Sacha (MC) X ch Zar del Rosso Malpelo (it, repro)

Elomynn








Baka





Erwyn





Flower



and another dogs from my kennel
Picpic bloodline....

Irena

great pics and nice looking dogs


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)