News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Bohema Blaze

Started by Bohema Blaze, April 19, 2008, 06:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bohema Blaze

Hello! My name is Svetlana, I am an owner of Bohema Blaze Kennel from Moscow, Russia. Will forgive my English, I very badly know it. I use translator.
Bohema Blaze Apriel

Bohema Blaze Assai

Bohema Blaze Alteza

Bohema Blaze Aisha

Bohema Blaze Shade



KahuCaneCorso

Hello!  Nice looking dogs! :D

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum, beautiful dogs. Enjoy


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Dasha & Ikaro


justice

Welcome to the forum. Nice dog too.

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy it here.  ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Privetok and hello, Sveta! :)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Eaglemount


guillaume


Bohema Blaze

I am glad to welcome people familiar and unfamiliar to me! Thanks for a warm meeting! :-*

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Maja

Welcome to the forum  :) Very nice dogs you have there!

Bella Doll's


Привет Светлана, Добро пожаловать в Форум, наслаждайтесь вашим временем здесь, из Северной Каролины, Беллой.  ;D





Hello Svetlana,

Welcome to the Forum, enjoy your time here, from North Carolina, Bella.

I hope that was right, lol
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~