News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Cane Corso "Negro di Monte"

Started by Monty, May 13, 2008, 08:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il

Monty


Monty

Dear friends, now, I woud like to introduce our young hope ...

Jad Bal Ja della Negro di Monte


Father: Ares di Casa Cesaro
Mother: Kala della Negro di Monte

Height: 69 cm

Monty

Here is one more pic of Jad Bal Ja ...


And, now I want to present female who have great character and great blood ... Ancella di Fosso Corno ... :)

Father: Colpogrosso
Mother: Monnalisa di Fosso Corno


Monty


Monty

Now, it's time to present Jad's sister ... :)

Jassie della Negro di Monte

Father: Ares di Casa Cesaro
Mother: Kala della Negro di Monte




petto largo

Great dogs, Monty is my favorite!

jojo

Congrats - really lovely dogs  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Monty

Petto largo and Jojo thanks for nice words ... :)

Monty is my favorite too ... but, I can't wait to see how father he's gonna be. He and Ancella should have babies for some 33 days ... :)

I hope there will be some ... hmmm ... Montancello  ;D

Ellenn


Monty


Monty

Here we are ... new banditos in the neighborhood ... ;)




These two young ladies were from parents:

Mother: Sforza Africa - Kana



Father: Imperial Royal Flash iz Dinasty Championov




pete

Quote from: Monty on April 13, 2010, 09:51:15 AM
Dear friends, now, I woud like to introduce our young hope ...

Jad Bal Ja della Negro di Monte


Father: Ares di Casa Cesaro
Mother: Kala della Negro di Monte

Height: 69 cm
Congrats' i like this male very much'' A very solid young promise''
PETE ANASTASATOS

Monty


Monty

Here is some new pic of Monty ... :)