News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

HELLO FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Started by mani20, June 04, 2008, 09:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mani20

 8) HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS MANUEL CERVANTES, IM FROM STOCKTON CA AND IM VERY EXITED TO JOIN THE FORUM.. I HAVE A 4 MONTH OLD CORSO PUP BY THE NAME OF DECO.. IM HOPING TO FIND MORE CORSO OWNERS IN MY AREA AND TO FIND MORE CC FANATICS..

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum!  ;)

kris_c_c


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Casa del Sol

what's up manuel, welcome to the forum....
i'll be moving to so cal soon...
where is your pup from?
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Joe


Bella Doll's

welcome from Bella Dolls in NC, enjoy your time here!  ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

tmlto

There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Hi Manuel,welcome to the Forum, I am sure that you'll find lot's of CC fanatics here ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

ben Fuerte


welcome to the institute  ;D

ciao  8)

CorsoInCA

Glad your here....  ;D

I'm from the Fresno area  :)

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com