News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hi! I am a Dogfreak! hihi

Started by Camilla, July 14, 2008, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zadoque


Camilla

Thank You all so much for welcoming me! ;D

Here is picture of my/our babies!

Our Mastino : Lightstones Cracchus



Our Chinese Crested: Krysolit Don Juan De Barko



The Cane Corso darling Obelix!!



And Dobermann lady Lucy.....




-Camilla Sørensen-

samstig

Sandy Stigliano

Navarro

Wow, Don Juan is definitely the most beautiful Chines Crested I've ever seen  :)
Did you give him a haircut, or is he hairless one?

Camilla

Thank you for the compliment on my charming boy!
Ehem..Don Juan(daily called Ottar) is a hairy hairless..so he must me fixed..haha!!
He has hairdegree 5(if you know this by knowing the breed?)
But I wanted to have "fluffy boots",and long hair on the head/crest..so I went for a hairmonster as we call it.;D I dont like Chinese gremlings lookalikes!hahah..He is very sweet..I have never before had a little dog,but I am sure there will come a new little dog someday.He is so perfect.Not barking and shit,and very social and sweet.Wild outside,and totally OFF inside.Cant see he lives inside..so quiet :)
-Camilla Sørensen-

MOLOSSIARETUSEI


Patricia

You are having a couple of nice dogs  :-*


www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

duvel

Oh wow Camilla, Love your little Chinese!!
And all your dogs look so good!
take it easy, take a CC

Camilla

-Camilla Sørensen-

streetfighter

Hei Camilla!

De er veldig finnt og vakker hundene!

Vi snakker!

Istvan og Ester fra Odda ( streetfighter  :) )
Veni Vidi Vici! ( Iulius Caesar )

Darek

Hello Camila!!

www.sandiegodw.pl

PrideNJoyzCC

Hi Hi Camilla!

I was very nice to meet you in Bratislava.  I will be sending you a few pics soon.    :D

Krissy
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Camilla

Hi..I think maybe you confuse me with some one else?hihihi :D I wish I was at Bratislava but I was not  :-[
-Camilla Sørensen-