News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Kennel Champion Dinasty from Russia

Started by Emilia, July 30, 2008, 08:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold Huszar

Very nice and strong dogs.
Congratulation :)
Arnold Huszár from Hungary
www.canecorso.lap.hu

lea

they are really impressive!!  :o :o

very beautiful dogs!!!

Udacha


william y


vilma


Mary


CaneLinda

Beautiful dogs!
Congrats to yur success!

Dasha & Ikaro

Emilia, you not against?  ;)



Fantastic dog - Gretta First for Champion Dinasty  8)




william y


Dioxippus


Natalia

www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Lena


Mari

Do you train any of your dogs for protection sports like IPO, Schtzhund, etc?  You have some interesting dogs.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Cohors

I loved your photos with all the dogs together.
Congratulations.
360º Cane Corso