News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hi from jersey

Started by pete, September 20, 2008, 10:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronjhoser


Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

pete

Hello to all
           It's  me pete from jersey AKA Legacy Cane Corso
            Sorry for being  in and out the other night but at least I wanted to say hello ,
           and make an introduction.
          As for the answer to Santana's question about  who saint is out of?
          It's  italian import Assiro Vignola Dei Conti and Nicla Vignola Dei Conti,
            And as far as Ares im thrilled that fate worked out in me deciding to aquire ,
     a new stud dog, Which  I brought solely for my kennel but possibly could be an important dog.
          I recently have a litter on the ground from him to Marpersefone,
         I feel it may be my finest litter to date. Im not trying to promote puppy sales on ,
          the forum, Just expressing my great satisfaction and answering  a previous question.
                                       Great to be here
PETE ANASTASATOS

Darrel

Welcome to the forum Pete.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!