News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from PA

Started by Jay K, October 13, 2008, 04:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay K

Hi everyone.  My Name is Jay.  I am from PA right outside Philadelphia.  I currently have a almost 8 month old Corso, Vito.  He is my second Corso.  We are currently doing basic training working towards CGC.  Depending on how he progresses I will decide what we will be doing.  When our new house is done my plan is to start doing some rescue work with Corsi.  I would like to breed in the far future but not anytime soon, at least till I have the knowledge to the breed and everything involved.  I love the breed and would never even consider getting another breed.  Well I bought my daughter a Pug because she doesn't like big dogs.  Her name is Pug.  My goal here is to get much more knowledge on the breed and different types of show, but again depending on how Vito progresses I would want to stud him to a reputable breeder in return for their knowledge of breeding properly.  I will post some pictures when I figure out how to do it.

Joe

Welcome aboard Jay, good to see ya here. 8)

justice

Welcome to the forum Jay.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

welcome, look forward to the pics.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Amore

Welcome aboard from Georgia.  You've come to the right place.   Plenty of experienced breeders here with lots of information to share.   Enjoy!
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Jay K

Quote from: Joe on October 13, 2008, 04:42:26 PM
Welcome aboard Jay, good to see ya here. 8)

Hey Joe, Glad to see you here.  The other forum kicked me out cause Vito was too aggressive  ;D lol. Just kidding Thanks everyone for the welcome

Jay K

Quote from: santana_italia on October 13, 2008, 09:34:14 PM
welcome, look forward to the pics.

Here are some pics of the crew. Vito, Ceaser, and Pug.  I lost Ceaser about a month ago.

Vito @ 19 weeks


Ceaser and Vito


My Daughter and Ceaser


Me and Vito @ 7 Months


My Daughter and her Pug...Pug


Ceasar

Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome to this forum as well!
Nice pics, thank you for sharing! 8)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


KahuCaneCorso


ronjhoser

Looks like you found it... welcome.

Phantom

Hey J whats up. Good to see you here as well.

bkurtz

Hi Jay, welcome from Lancaster, PA.

KarenA

Hey Jay!  Welcome!  Nice to see you here!