News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Best regards from Romania, Constanta

Started by HAKA, October 29, 2008, 09:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HAKA

My name is Andrei Fulga, I am from Romania, Constanta.
Last year I have decided to take a dog. I felt in love with CANE CORSO breed after I have visited the DELLA VALE DEGLI ORSI ALI kennel. In december 2007 I got my first cane corso, a brindle female. Now it's 14 months old and it's name is Haka Della Vale Degli Orsi Ali.
At this moment I am waitting for a second female, also from the same Kennel.
I am glad that Denis told me about this forum.
Thank you also for letting me join! I am here to meet other cane corso breeders and to get helpfull hints about the raising, training and the history of this adorable breed.

Best regards,
Andrei
I love this breed!!!

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome  ;D
           kayla

denis_ali

Hello and wellcome Andrei ;)
im happy that u joined us here....glad that i made u "happy" :)

"Dadi"

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

KahuCaneCorso


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Hello Andrei, welcome to this Forum, to choose a CC from Denis was best choice, please post pics of your CC :D :D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

denis_ali

his girl was already post here  :)

but here she is ...she is around 64 cm  ;D huge in bones ....


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Helmut

..congrats, totally mass and beauty girl :D :D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome, good looking pup you have....good luck on the next one as well
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

HAKA

Thank you all!
Denis told me about this forum last night. :) Today i think i was here from 10 o'clock  untill now! :) My boss will kill me! :) Doesn't matter! I love cane corso, I love Haka, and i  like very much this forum! Let me read your posts, let me read about everyone of you and then we will discuss! for the moment I'm learning! Cane Corso lessons!  ;D
I love this breed!!!

justice


Joe


Garciano


kris_c_c


HAKA

I'm having a great time Kris! And i am very glad that I allready have 2 friends here : YOU and Denis! What about your "pony"? Is it fine?
I love this breed!!!