News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Best Regards from Poland

Started by Natalia, November 05, 2008, 11:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: Natalia on December 02, 2008, 08:14:53 PM


Welcome to the forum!  ;D

Who is this dog?

Me and my friend are going to Poland next week to visit some breeders.  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Natalia

Jessica -im sorry my computer now is crazy ;D
I give photos but the rest about dog from photos was leter :-\
This dog from photos is my female. :)
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Jessica

Quote from: Natalia on December 02, 2008, 08:29:11 PM
Jessica -im sorry my computer now is crazy ;D
I give photos but the rest about dog from photos was leter :-\
This dog from photos is my female. :)

I see the info now on your website.
She looks very nice.  :-*

*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Natalia

www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Garciano

Nice dog Nata ........Who is he  ???.

Natalia

Thanks Tony (Im sorry) :-* :P
Who is who? ???
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Garciano

Quote from: Jessica on December 02, 2008, 08:21:48 PM
Quote from: Natalia on December 02, 2008, 08:14:53 PM


Welcome to the forum!  ;D

Who is this dog?

Me and my friend are going to Poland next week to visit some breeders.  ;D
Thats a female .wow...........Thick girl :o

Natalia

#37
Tony If I good understand Thick= corpulent ;)
Falla is not a fatty :P
She is not a bigger female she have a good line :P
Tony, sorry :P Yes she is not tall but she have a strong bone.And she is verry expresive female,she is TORPEDO :D
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Garciano

Nata
I like her :o .No she's not fat .... :P :P :P.Do you have any pictures of her stacked from the side view ;)
Tony

Natalia

Tony- tommorow I send more photos Falla ;)
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Garciano

I'm still waiting on the pictures  :P

Natalia

#41
Tony,oki :P
On this photo Falla have a 11 months old


On this photos whit me friend, Falla have a 13 months old( Internacionale show in Opole)


Last photo Falla have 2,5 years ;)
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Garciano

Hey Natalia
That's a little TANK........I  :-*love her :o :o

Natalia

Tony-hahaha yes she is little tank :P But condicione she have a big.Is verry expresive female,torpedo.
She will be verry good to work.My instructor from "dogs school" testing her.Was wowow :o :)
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Garciano

Wish you all the best of luck with her and please keep us posted  ;D
Tony