News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

LUDWIG DEL ROSSO MALPELO

Started by vasacane, March 21, 2009, 03:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irena

his head mature nicely
also good pics  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

CaneCorsoClan

I love this head  :-* Nice Boy!!!

Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

jasone

He's still a very nice young boy ;) I'm looking forward to see new pics!

vasacane


CaneCorsoClan

He´s great  :-*
How old is he now? 8 month? What is his height and weight?

vasacane

Quote from: CaneCorsoClan on July 04, 2009, 07:33:58 PM
He´s great  :-*
How old is he now? 8 month? What is his height and weight?
thanks yes 8 month 67cm and 44-45 kg




Ellenn


Hill

Ludwig is a verry good looking boy  :)

patti

I love so much about this male.  :-* Congrats!

vasacane