News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Ciao a tutti!!

Started by Imolossidelle5fontane, October 01, 2009, 05:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imolossidelle5fontane

Hello everyone! My name is Vincenzo .. I'm a fan of Molossi.
Years later with a group of serious and trustworthy friends, the selection of the Cane Corso.
Are tied to the old tradition .. I am very sorry to see in the ring in the Expo of the dogs that do not reflect completely the 'old breed.
For us, the Cane Corso is history .. and try to respect as much as possible this story with passion!
They told me there was a discussion about my dog I brought in Lecce on May ...female Bimba (detta Meggie) ..
Unfortunately it is a type far from the present one .. and is not considered much .. because we know how it works in the expo ..! 
Saturday I was at the rally Italian race with my puppy frumentino in junior class .. I have seen dogs disconcerting ..!
Unfortunately the old Cane Corso is being lost permanently tracks ..! I hope that those who brought the situation on those tracks you think about it every now and then ...!
We will always be linked to the old Cane Corso.
www.Imolossidelle5fontane.com


Helmut

Ciao Vincenzo, welcome here at the Forum, I believe that you can teach many things from the past of our breed ;)

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice

Welcome to the forum. I personally like your dogs.

Imolossidelle5fontane

Thanks to everyone for the welcome! :-)

This is female that I brought to sacc expò .. came last ..! before me came a female that looked like a boiler .. and two female boxer type ...! In Italy it is so far from the ancient view of the Cane Corso, which is now rare to see dogs like '..! :-)



[img=http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3687/meggie.th.jpg]http://



[img=http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7281/milly1.th.jpg]   

   
Milly is a daughter Meggie.
Sorry but I can not enter the picture to life size! :-)

         

Helmut

Vincenzo, you should click the Embeddable Code, not the Thumbnail Code for posting ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Imolossidelle5fontane

Ciao Elmut..    
I'm sorry but with the PC are just clumsy ...! :-)

Imolossidelle5fontane



[img=http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1173/97870594.th.jpg]

This is the male of 10 months that I took Saturday to expò of Italian breeds ..! the young were only boxer type ..! :-)
Unfortunately many people do not know the history of the cane corso ..!

canecorsonancy

Ciao Vincenzo! Welcome on board :D
I am happy I had the pleasure of visiting you and your dogs with Katja last July. I sure hope to visit you again in the future! You have some great dogs there.
Have fun on the forum ;)
xxx
Nancy

Imolossidelle5fontane

Hello Nancy! :-) How are you!? 'a pleasure to hear ..! :-) In June when you come my face was swollen like a balloon! :-) :-)
I want to show the 2 puppies that you saw here .. but I can not enter the picture in its original format ..! Help me! :-)
Grazie.. un saluto Vincenzo!
Aron 10 months (Raul x Sascha) blood line father: kimba dell'Orsa Maggiore, Kalì dell'Orsa Maggiore, Zeus, Bruno, Saddam ecc..
Mather : Ciccio della Torre del Cane Corso, Iunior, Charlye, Jimmi, Afrodite ecc..


[img=http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6350/aroon.th.jpg]http://

   
Brenno 9 months .. son Guaglione and Milly. He too was at the rally .. but inexplicably was not successful!?? :-) I wonder why!! :-) :-)


[img=http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8496/brenno1.th.jpg]



      

andy77

#9
Hi Vincenzo, wellcome here!! :)

If you're referring to the open class of raduno Lecce, I agree in part. The fist bitch, in my opinion, it was really ugly, one bulldog, but the other two (altea and epica), does not seem a boxer ...

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

hga1101


Cohors

Welcome to the forum.
Your dogs look different from the dogs shows, maybe that's why you are expressing your point of view. I also agree and I still think the breed need to be more discussed. Here is a good place. Congratulations and again welcome.
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

william y

Welcome
I really appreciate you pictures, please more, more, more! ;D

degli schiavoni

Hi Vincenzo welcome on board............ ;)