News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Chat

Started by BluSteel CaneCorso, December 25, 2006, 04:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluSteel CaneCorso

Every time I log on it says 4+ users in Chat! ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Always the same no matter how many users in Chat, is it my computer?
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

liek6130

I see the same......hope you are not hacking into and using my computer.. ;D

Merry X-mas ... ho ho ho ;)

canecorsonancy

Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on December 25, 2006, 04:30:41 AM
Every time I log on it says 4+ users in Chat! ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Always the same no matter how many users in Chat, is it my computer?
Did you check the chat to see how many people are there? It is 4 or more ;D
When Coffe has some more time, he will try to fix that 4+ into the real number.
xxx
Nancy

Cohors

Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 25, 2006, 09:19:42 AM
When Coffe has some more time, he will try to fix that 4+ into the real number.

Nancy this 4 + , is not true. Is that possible to fix that? I mean use the correct number of users at the moment
360º Cane Corso

ben Fuerte

Quote from: Cohors on July 28, 2007, 02:13:34 PM
Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 25, 2006, 09:19:42 AM
When Coffe has some more time, he will try to fix that 4+ into the real number.

Nancy this 4 + , is not true. Is that possible to fix that? I mean use the correct number of users at the moment

;) I think would be much better if somebody is coming in the chat  ;)

most times I think itÃ,´s more an in and out  ::)

If nobody wants to be the 1st in thereÃ,´ll never be a 2nd.  ;D

By the way would be nice to find u there  ;) ;D

Ok me myself and I havenÃ,´t been often here the last weeks,
but i try to change it & do my best.

cu, ciao  8)

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Cohors on July 28, 2007, 02:13:34 PM
Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 25, 2006, 09:19:42 AM
When Coffe has some more time, he will try to fix that 4+ into the real number.

Nancy this 4 + , is not true. Is that possible to fix that? I mean use the correct number of users at the moment

I know 4+ is no longer true ::) But it is not possible to fix it into the real number. Our Swedish member Coffe found a way to fix it. But after that, I have heard nothing from him any more :-[
But it is like Ben said. If no one wants to be 1st, there will not be a 2nd. For the moment I can not be in the chat at all to be that 1st. If no one else does it........ not much to chat there :-\
xxx
Nancy

Doubleclicks/Seija

I hang in chat every day - alone  ;D

Talking by myself is quite interesting, please come to see my dialogue with myself...  :P
(I just love to see my thoughts like "test" or "is this working" on the screen, my thoughts are sooo wise... )

jojo

Its so quiet in there recently  :(
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il

canecorsonancy

If 1 person stays there a bit and wait for the next person to come in and actually start talking............. the rest will come by itself again. I do not have the time to be there a lot :-[ Once you are there, just hang in there and the next person will join eventually ;)
xxx
Nancy

Doubleclicks/Seija

I try to hang in chat almost every day :)

But. Now chat does not work? In the page is that box where to write message and all the smilies but nothing else. Strange...

canecorsonancy

I have same problem now :( I will call Robbrs now and ask him to fix as soon as he has time. And knowing him...... that will probably be in a few minutes ;)
xxx
Nancy

Janet Gigante

Chat works for me. Was it fixed or am I special?  ;D


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Doubleclicks/Seija