Hi we are from North Carolina, USA. We love the Cane Corso and have been breeding for nearly 7 years. Our kennel name is Ballard Cane Corsos. Nice to meet you all!
-James
ballardcanecorso.com
Hi and welcome :D
Welcome aboard James... Enjoy!
Welcome James
Welcome! :D :D :D
Welcome :)
I see you have a dog called Aramis, I have his litterbrother Arrigo :)
Yes, I have Aramis. He is a great dog with a great temperment. Where do you live?
Hello
welcome to the forum james
welcome :)
Roberto
www.isaraceni.it
Quote from: Ballard Cane Corso on June 18, 2007, 09:31:07 PM
Yes, I have Aramis. He is a great dog with a great temperment. Where do you live?Ã,Â
In Sweden.
Contgrats to Aramis on his birtday :) yesterday
Hey Thank you, he is 1 year old!!
He is really turning out quite nice. He is 110lbs. right now and very confident.
Do you have any recent pics ;D
I am out of the country right now but I'll have my wife get some and send them to me. ;D
Quote from: Ballard Cane Corso on July 04, 2007, 02:52:56 AM
Hey Thank you, he is 1 year old!!
He is really turning out quite nice. He is 110lbs. right now and very confident.
His brother is also big, maximum height and 53 kg's (dont know lbs...) and a very sweet boy with exellent guardian and working scills.
We have just posted some new picts of Aramis and some of my other dogs on our website. Take a look and let me know what you think.
-James ;D
I have a couple of photos of Aramis that I will send to you if you are interested... I shot them when I visited Luigi earlier this year.
Sure I would like to have them. Thanks
-James