News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Ballard Cane Corso

Started by Jim Ballard, March 13, 2007, 07:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Ballard

Hi we are from North Carolina, USA. We love the Cane Corso and have been breeding for nearly 7 years. Our kennel name is Ballard Cane Corsos. Nice to meet you all!

-James
ballardcanecorso.com
De Oppresso Liber

Sussi


Joe

Welcome aboard James... Enjoy!

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Solgunn


pia

Welcome  :)
I see you have a dog called Aramis, I have his litterbrother Arrigo  :)

Jim Ballard

Yes, I have Aramis. He is a great dog with a great temperment. Where do you live? 
De Oppresso Liber

chris

Hello

welcome to the forum james

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

welcome  :)
Roberto
www.isaraceni.it

pia

Quote from: Ballard Cane Corso on June 18, 2007, 09:31:07 PM
Yes, I have Aramis. He is a great dog with a great temperment. Where do you live?Ã, 

In Sweden.
Contgrats to Aramis on his birtday  :) yesterday

Jim Ballard

Hey Thank you, he is 1 year old!!
He is really turning out quite nice. He is 110lbs. right now and very confident.
De Oppresso Liber

Darrel

Do you have any recent pics ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Jim Ballard

I am out of the country right now but I'll have my wife get some and send them to me.  ;D
De Oppresso Liber

pia

Quote from: Ballard Cane Corso on July 04, 2007, 02:52:56 AM
Hey Thank you, he is 1 year old!!
He is really turning out quite nice. He is 110lbs. right now and very confident.

His brother is also big, maximum height and 53 kg's (dont know lbs...) and a very sweet boy with exellent guardian and working scills.

Jim Ballard

We have just posted some new picts of Aramis and some of my other dogs on our website. Take a look and let me know what you think.

-James ;D
De Oppresso Liber