Hi, I'm Alessandro Bigozzi, the owner of the " I Corsi della Nevaia" kennel from Italy.
I have cani corso since 1998, and if you like you can see my subjets in the web-site: www.icorsidellanevaia.it
Best regards
Alessandro Bigozzi
Ciao Alessandro
Welcome :-*
ciao alessandro,
welcome to the forum...enjoy.
eddie
Ciao eddie,
thank you...
See you soon...
Alessandro
Ciao,
thank you...
Alessandro
Hello and WELCOME here!
Ciao Ale, come stai?!? ;D
Good to see you here!
Saluti
Sandra
Hi Alessandro
welcome to the forum :)
welcome, good to see you here. and that head on apollo, i like that.
Welcome to the forum!!!
Hello and welcome to the forum alessandro
Hi! Very nice website! Beautiful pics.. but once again I wish I understood Italian..
//Linda, Sweden
Quote from: I Corsi della Nevaia on April 29, 2007, 03:02:37 PM
Hi, I'm Alessandro Bigozzi, the owner of the " I Corsi della Nevaia" kennel from Italy.
I have cani corso since 1998, and if you like you can see my subjets in the web-site: www.icorsidellanevaia.it
Best regards
Alessandro Bigozzi
Ciao Alessandro,
ben arrivato in questo forum!Ã, ;)
Come va?
Hi Alessandro,
welcome here!Ã, ;)
How are you?
Hi and welcome :D
WELCOME
Hello and welcome to the forum :)
Welcom!
Congratulation to Orsos result in Ravena!
Sarka
Benvenuti...
You have some lovely dogs. Maybe on my next trip to Italy (which I am not yet ready to think about, since I just got home) I can visit you and your pack. Congrats for the success of Orso. :)
Ron
Hello Alessandro, welcome :) and nice to see you here.
Hi alessandro... ;D
Welcome to this forum
/Jaqueline