News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

I Corsi della Nevaia

Started by I Corsi della Nevaia, April 29, 2007, 03:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Corsi della Nevaia

Hi, I'm Alessandro Bigozzi, the owner of the " I Corsi della Nevaia" kennel from Italy.

I have cani corso since 1998, and if you like you can see my subjets in the web-site: www.icorsidellanevaia.it



Best regards



Alessandro Bigozzi


jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Casa del Sol

ciao alessandro,

welcome to the forum...enjoy.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

I Corsi della Nevaia

Ciao eddie,
thank you...
See you soon...
Alessandro

I Corsi della Nevaia

Ciao,
thank you...
Alessandro

guillaume


canecorsodog

Ciao Ale, come stai?!?   ;D

Good to see you here!

Saluti


Sandra

Irena

Hi Alessandro
welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Phantom

welcome, good to see you here. and that head on apollo, i like that.

Stephanie



USA

chris

Hello and welcome to the forum alessandro

CaneLinda

Hi! Very nice website! Beautiful pics.. but once again I wish I understood Italian..
//Linda, Sweden

LARA

Quote from: I Corsi della Nevaia on April 29, 2007, 03:02:37 PM
Hi, I'm Alessandro Bigozzi, the owner of the " I Corsi della Nevaia" kennel from Italy.

I have cani corso since 1998, and if you like you can see my subjets in the web-site: www.icorsidellanevaia.it



Best regards



Alessandro Bigozzi


Ciao Alessandro,
ben arrivato in questo forum!Ã,  ;)
Come va?

Hi Alessandro,
welcome here!Ã,  ;)
How are you?





Sussi