I'd like like to talk about Cane Corso with all you!
;) :D
Hello and welkom :D
Hello and welcome
Quote from: Dagone on July 05, 2007, 01:38:17 PM
I'd like like to talk about Cane Corso with all you!
;) :D
Welcome on board ;D
Could you please give us your name. We like to know who we are talking to ;)
welcome :)
Hello and welkom :D
I'm Pietro D'Orsi!! :)
hello pietro
welcome to the forum
Chat away - I promise I will listen ;D ;D
Quote from: Dagone on July 06, 2007, 03:53:56 PM
I'm Pietro D'Orsi!! :)
I think that's enough introduction for most of us ;D
Welcome on board :D
Ciao! and welcome to forum! ;D
Zoe
Welcome Pietro,nice to have you here.
WOW!!
Mr. President...... 8) 8) ;)
you also here!! :o :o
WELCOME!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
:DWelcome on board !!!
welcome to the forum
a pleasure
ciao 8)
Hello & welcome! ;)