News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hallo!

Started by Dagone, July 05, 2007, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dagone

I'd like like to talk about Cane Corso with all you!
;) :D

Esther

Hello and welkom  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Yulia

Hello and welcome
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Dagone on July 05, 2007, 01:38:17 PM
I'd like like to talk about Cane Corso with all you!
;) :D

Welcome on board ;D
Could you please give us your name. We like to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Esther

Hello and welkom  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Dagone

I'm Pietro D'Orsi!! :)

chris

hello pietro

welcome to the forum

jojo

Chat away - I promise I will listen  ;D ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Dagone on July 06, 2007, 03:53:56 PM
I'm Pietro D'Orsi!! :)

I think that's enough introduction for most of us ;D
Welcome on board :D
xxx
Nancy

ItalicaCaneCorso

Ciao! and welcome to forum!  ;D

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Paul

Welcome Pietro,nice to have you here.

LARA

WOW!!
Mr. President...... 8) 8) ;)

you also here!! :o :o

WELCOME!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)


guillaume

 :DWelcome on board !!!

ben Fuerte

welcome to the forum

a pleasure

ciao  8)