My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Shauna DeMoss on July 18, 2007, 03:39:57 PM

Title: Hello
Post by: Shauna DeMoss on July 18, 2007, 03:39:57 PM
I am from the US. I have been in Corsi since 1995.  I am a breeder who has produced many champions and working titled dogs.   I have traveled to Italy many times to gather breeding stock and learn history from those in the recovery. All my dogs are health tested before breeding.  I served on the Board of Directors of the Parent Breed Club for the Cane Corso in the US; CCAA.  This Breed has been my lifeââ,¬â,,¢s work.  Thank you for allowing me to participate on your forum.

Sincerely,

Shauna DeMoss
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Joe on July 18, 2007, 03:41:47 PM
Welcome aboard  :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: WindyPineCC on July 18, 2007, 05:14:48 PM
Hey Shauna!  Nice to see ya here!!  ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Irena on July 18, 2007, 05:37:51 PM
welcome to the forum
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Darrel on July 18, 2007, 09:10:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Shauna ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Shauna DeMoss on July 19, 2007, 05:01:02 AM
Yes Jose!  I met you and Erik in Italy in 2000, right?  Didnââ,¬â,,¢t I also see you again at the Milano show in 2002? 
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: mobiusgrip on July 19, 2007, 05:35:49 AM
Hey Shauna. Well, it's high time we saw you around these parts.  :) We've spoken on the phone a time or two and you were helpful and generous with your knowledge. Thanks and Welcome.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: rothorm on July 19, 2007, 06:20:34 AM
Welcome Shauna,
Ã,¿Any actual pictures of Bruce?
Ciao,
Montse.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: canecorsonancy on July 19, 2007, 06:53:01 AM
Welcome on board ;D
We still have never met. But I'm sure 1 day we will 8)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Casa del Sol on July 19, 2007, 07:56:24 AM
welcome to the board...hope you enjoy.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: ben Fuerte on July 19, 2007, 12:55:59 PM
welcome to the forum

ciao  8)

Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Esther on July 19, 2007, 02:51:51 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum  :D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Shauna DeMoss on July 20, 2007, 04:33:23 AM
Quote from: rothorm on July 19, 2007, 06:20:34 AM
Welcome Shauna,
Ã,¿Any actual pictures of Bruce?
Ciao,
Montse.

Yes, here is one...
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Shauna DeMoss on July 20, 2007, 04:35:35 AM
and another one...
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: AboutTimeCorso on July 20, 2007, 04:48:30 AM
Hi Shauna,
Nice to see you here!   ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: ItalicaCaneCorso on July 20, 2007, 12:42:42 PM
Fancy to see you here! Welcome to the forum!!!

Zoe  ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: CaneLinda on July 20, 2007, 12:50:06 PM
Hi and welcome!
Bruce ws really handsome!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Stephanie on July 20, 2007, 02:46:42 PM
Welcome to the forum
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Kat on July 20, 2007, 04:02:26 PM
Welcome on this forum.
What a beautiful boy, this Bruce guy  :o :-*
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: roy on July 20, 2007, 05:55:49 PM
hello Shauna
welcome to the forum
roy
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Phantom on July 20, 2007, 09:08:20 PM
Welcome Shauna
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: jojo on July 21, 2007, 02:29:50 PM
Welcome - we have never met but I remember interacting with you on the CCAA forum  ;)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Curt~RedRockCanyonCC on July 23, 2007, 07:43:40 PM
Hey Shauna,
Welcome, nice to see you here.
                                                                                                                                          Curt
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KahuCaneCorso on July 30, 2007, 08:46:43 PM
Hello and welcome!  you have some beautiful CC's at your kennel!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Akita on July 31, 2007, 07:53:34 AM
hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Ferro on July 31, 2007, 02:47:46 PM
Hello and welcom here.
Bruce is a very handsome boy  ;)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: ben Fuerte on July 31, 2007, 06:48:10 PM
 :D heÃ,´s looking great  :D

thanks for sharing

ciao  8)

Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Sussi on August 01, 2007, 02:25:28 PM
Hi and welcomeÃ,  :) very nice maleÃ,  :D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Yulia on August 01, 2007, 10:49:56 PM
Hey Shauna and Welcome
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: rothorm on September 07, 2007, 06:37:55 AM
I like a lot Gaia and I always like a lot Bruce. I hope some day I will see him at real!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: LisaB on September 08, 2007, 03:17:52 AM
Your corso's are beautiful! Great website, When are you expecting a litter? Be sure to let us know.