News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Shauna DeMoss, July 18, 2007, 03:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shauna DeMoss

I am from the US. I have been in Corsi since 1995.  I am a breeder who has produced many champions and working titled dogs.   I have traveled to Italy many times to gather breeding stock and learn history from those in the recovery. All my dogs are health tested before breeding.  I served on the Board of Directors of the Parent Breed Club for the Cane Corso in the US; CCAA.  This Breed has been my lifeââ,¬â,,¢s work.  Thank you for allowing me to participate on your forum.

Sincerely,

Shauna DeMoss

Joe


WindyPineCC

Hey Shauna!  Nice to see ya here!!  ;D

Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Darrel

Welcome to the forum Shauna ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Shauna DeMoss

Yes Jose!  I met you and Erik in Italy in 2000, right?  Didnââ,¬â,,¢t I also see you again at the Milano show in 2002? 

mobiusgrip

Hey Shauna. Well, it's high time we saw you around these parts.  :) We've spoken on the phone a time or two and you were helpful and generous with your knowledge. Thanks and Welcome.

rothorm

Welcome Shauna,
Ã,¿Any actual pictures of Bruce?
Ciao,
Montse.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
We still have never met. But I'm sure 1 day we will 8)
xxx
Nancy

Casa del Sol

welcome to the board...hope you enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

ben Fuerte

welcome to the forum

ciao  8)


Esther

Hello and welcome to the forum  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Shauna DeMoss

Quote from: rothorm on July 19, 2007, 06:20:34 AM
Welcome Shauna,
Ã,¿Any actual pictures of Bruce?
Ciao,
Montse.

Yes, here is one...

Shauna DeMoss

and another one...

AboutTimeCorso

Hi Shauna,
Nice to see you here!   ;D

Visit Us Online at: www.CorsoPups.com