Greetings to all phorum members from the raining Estonia :)
I'm breeder of Dogo Argentino and Tosa Inu (kennel Uniexcent), but co-own few Cane Corso also (thanks to my friends Ilona and Alex).
Best regards,
Evelina
hi,
welcome to this forum.
Nice to see another breeder of Dogo Argentino :D
bye
Roberto
www.isaraceni.it
Welcome on board ;D
I love those Dogos too :D
Welcome...
As both of your breeds are forbidden in the UK I would really like to hear some of your own experiences with your dogs as I am fascinated, by the Dogo...
Quote from: jojo on October 02, 2007, 08:33:12 AM
Welcome...
As both of your breeds are forbidden in the UK I would really like to hear some of your own experiences with your dogs as I am fascinated, by the Dogo...
They are magnifiecent dogs :)
Regarding UK, it was very funny on Specialty for Molosses in Tallinn last year - judges from UK placed Dogos BIS-1 and Junior BIS-1 ;D With words that they miss that breed very much on shows in UK.
Hello! ;D
Hi and welcome!
Hi and welcome to the forum
Hello and welcome to the forum :)
enjoy it ;D
ciao 8)
Hello and welcome!
Your dogs are lovely...
Take Care,
Laura
Hi and welcome :D
Welcome !! ;)