News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

It's nice to be here :)

Started by uniexcent, October 02, 2007, 07:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uniexcent

Greetings to all phorum members from the raining Estonia  :)
I'm breeder of Dogo Argentino and Tosa Inu (kennel Uniexcent), but co-own few Cane Corso also (thanks to my friends Ilona and Alex).
Best regards,
Evelina

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

hi,
welcome to this forum.
Nice to see another breeder of Dogo Argentino  :D
bye
Roberto
www.isaraceni.it

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
I love those Dogos too :D
xxx
Nancy

jojo

Welcome...

As both of your breeds are forbidden in the UK I would really like to hear some of your own experiences with your dogs as I am fascinated, by the Dogo...
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

uniexcent

Quote from: jojo on October 02, 2007, 08:33:12 AM
Welcome...

As both of your breeds are forbidden in the UK I would really like to hear some of your own experiences with your dogs as I am fascinated, by the Dogo...
They are magnifiecent dogs  :)
Regarding UK, it was very funny on Specialty for Molosses in Tallinn last year - judges from UK placed Dogos BIS-1 and Junior BIS-1  ;D With words that they miss that breed very much on shows in UK.

KahuCaneCorso


CaneLinda


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ben Fuerte

 
Hello and welcome to the forum  :)

enjoy it  ;D

ciao  8)

Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!
Your dogs are lovely...

Take Care,
Laura

Kat


Cane Club Kennel


100% envolved