Hello,
I am Gerard, I have known the Cane Corso for more than seven years, I currently have four of them, three females and one male and I had my first litter. ( Ayrton and Catalana )
I live in France, in the south, at Béziers, as soon as the FCI answers me, I will give you my affix.
Cordially
welcome have a nice time one this forum ;)
Quote from: edim on November 04, 2007, 09:09:17 AM
Hello,
I am Gerard, I have known the Cane Corso for more than seven years, I currently have four of them, three females and one male and I had my first litter. ( Ayrton and Catalana )
I live in France, in the south, at Béziers, as soon as the FCI answers me, I will give you my affix.Ã,Â
Cordially
Welcome here, Edim... ;)
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new litter. I have Ayrton's mother Tok. ;D
Hello and welcome .Congrats on the new little ones :-* :-* :-*
Hello! ;D
Welcome here ... french boy ;)
welcome to the forum
welcome :)
Welcome Gerard,
Nice to see you here.
Hi Gerard .Nice to see you on board ;)
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your first litter!
Jennifer
Howdy from Georgia
Hi and welcome
enjoy it :D
congrats on your first litter
ciao 8)
welcome :)
Welcome!!!